Terraces and Canopys Photovoltaic System
Why don´t kill two birds with one stone, translucent terraces and high-quality photovoltaic systems all in one. A terrace canopy can extend living room and be a protected place outdoors. Important is the protection from rain snow and intensive sun rays. Our inroof terrace allows incidence of light and provides ptimum protection against external influences.
- The PV- trend is definitely going towards small plants and selfsupport which can be realized without expensive financing.
- Private consumption of electricity for households is becoming more and more interesting and so it can be contributed to the own consumption with a terrace or balcony.
- The way to the local community can usually be saved as building permits are only required for very large buildings.
- To avoid conflicts between close adjacent neighbors, their consent should be obtained in advance.
Esthetics on the roof
- Our modules are light translucent up to 10% but not UV-translucent. The module frame is optically attractive, because it is black anodized and suitable with the cover shield, the module seal and the color of the cells.
- The substructure consists of aluminium rafter. The rafters are laid lengthwise and a span of 3 meters can be reached.
- With larger rafter profiles even 8 meters can be achieved.
- The aluminium rafter profile is also available with powder coating and enables so an individual design of the roof terrace.
- Even difficult solutions like edges or rounding we find solutions by manufacturing project-related dummy-modules.
- The patented Galaxy rafters offer the possibility to fix insulation.
- Like the installation of the solar modules on the upper side of the rafter profile, we can easily fix the insulation panes on the lower side.
- In this way, the Galaxy inroof system can be also is used also for winter garden.
- Using the Galaxy Energy system closed roof surface will also give you a great winter advantage.
- The completely without any screws passing through enable that snow simply slides off and this in return results in higher outputs during the winter time.