Model TFK - Forestry Mulcher
From Forestry Mulchers
The TFK is special for crushing branches and trees, plus logging stumps. The degree of cut is extremely high, in some materials to obtain as product sawdust. The presence of stones in the ground does not prevent proper operation. Incorporating replaceable hammers, long lasting, made of special alloys and carbide, are specifically designed and patented by TMC CANCEL. Excellent penetration and long life.
- Welded mainframe with double layer of high strength cold forming steel.
- Special design in the front for facilitating the input of the material.
- Front quadruple chains curtain + 1 extra curtain.
- Coupling to tractor Cat. II with incorporated quick hitch linkage balls.
- Hydraulic rear hood made of high strength steel (for facilitating the material entrance and obtaining the best finish in mulching).
- Sidestep system in frame sides for overcoming obstacles.
- Adjustable in height rounded side skids (2 positions).
- Rotor assembled with fixed hammers.
- Hammers assembled to the holders with two bolts.
- 10 XPB drive belts with ESB system.
- Gearbox with built-in freewheel and input to 1000 rpm (1”3/4 Z6).
- Rotor assembled with self-aligning spherical roller bearings.
- Reinforced PTO shaft.
- Hammers with 2 carbide tips (widias) F03 and F04 models.
- Hammer holders S08 type welded to the rotor with double helicoidal arrangement.
- Mechanical rear frame.
- Hydraulic rear frame with raker teeth.