Model TFS - Forestry Mulcher with Fixed Hammers
From Forestry Mulchers
The TFS forestry mulcher is suitable for mulching low trees, branches as well as smaller diameter stumps left after logging. The degree of cut of this brush shredder is very high, obtaining in some cases sawdust. Its replaceable hammers, made of special alloys and hard metal, were designed and patented by TMC Cancela. The special design of this tree mulcher provides an excellent penetration in forest material and a long working lifetime.
- Working width between 150 and 200 cm.
- Rotor with fixed hammers with tungsten carbide for great strength and durability.
- Adjustable in height side skids.
- Three point linkage to tractor.
- 6 high performance belts on the TFS model and 12 on TFS2 model.
- Electronically balanced rotor assembled with self aligning spherical roller bearings.
- Hydraulic rear hood.
- Front and rear replaceable protection chains.
- Functional and compact design.
- Reinforced mainframe.
- PTO to 540 rpm. in TFS model or to 1.000 rpm. in TFS2.
- Anticorrosive and electrostatic paint (double layer).
- Mechanical fixed rear frame.