The Cosmos Range
A front-line concept, proven a proven profitability, versatility. The Cosmos range – a range of new machines for pruning all fruit trees, specially adapted for the configuration of each orchard. The Cosmos range is a trimming concept to improve production costs.
- A line of products designed and manufactured according to the principle of a customised approach concept:
- Inspection of your orchards by our engineers to build up your specification together
- Technical definition of your project by our design office (amplitude of movements, offset, rotation, length and versatility of cutting systems).
- Adaptation of the machine to your carrier (mechanical and hydraulic)
- Already many users in peaches, apricots, nectarines, cider and eating apples, pears, cherries, walnuts, hazelnuts, kiwis, etc.
- On site start up and machine operating support.
- Pruning time reduced by up to 80%
- Short-term return on investment
- Better staff management
- Highly favourable financing study
- A different pruning:
- Precise cuts for good healing
- Favours luminosity
- More sunlight
- Better fruit appearance
- Reduced disease risks
- Allows orchards restructuring