THERMFOG - Mosquito & Insect Fogging Solution
THERMFOG is an EPA registered, general purpose and wide spectrum insecticide designed to be applied with all types of thermal fogging equipment. THERMFOG uses 0.2% Resmethrin, a synthetic pyrethroid for quick knock down of the listed insects. The carrier for the Resmethrin is a petroleum distillate (oil base) which makes it ideal for use with thermal fogging equipment. For indoor and localized areas outdoors.
- EPA registered, Made in the USA.
- Uses 0.2% Resmethrin, a proven effective synthetic pyrethroid
- Use indoors and for spot control outdoors.
- Effective against mosquitoes, gnats, flies, spiders, beetles, roaches, etc
- Helps reduce the spread of dangerous diseases spread by insects
- Ideal for pulse jet thermal fogger application
- Use full strength -pour directly into fogger solution tank
- Kills mosquitoes, flies, gnats and other flying pests
- Kills roaches, silverfish, beetles, spiders and other pest infestations
- Indoors: Use to treat warehouses, restaurants, storage facilities, manufacturing areas, boat/auto/RV storage, garages, garden sheds, utility buildings and more.
- Outdoors: Use to treat small areas like yards, patios, gazebos, around swimming pools, landscaping, heavy underbrush, rubbish piles, wooded lots and more.
- Important Note: It is your (the applicator's) responsibility to check local regulations before fogging or spraying any insecticide. ALWAYS read the product labeling before you begin the application.