THERMFOG - Mosquito & Insect Fogging Solution
From New Products
THERMFOG is an EPA registered, general purpose and wide spectrum insecticide designed to be applied with all types of thermal fogging equipment. THERMFOG uses 0.2% Resmethrin, a synthetic pyrethroid for quick knock down of the listed insects. The carrier for the Resmethrin is a petroleum distillate (oil base) which makes it ideal for use with thermal fogging equipment. For indoor and localized areas outdoors.
- EPA registered, Made in the USA.
- Uses 0.2% Resmethrin, a proven effective synthetic pyrethroid
- Use indoors and for spot control outdoors.
- Effective against mosquitoes, gnats, flies, spiders, beetles, roaches, etc
- Helps reduce the spread of dangerous diseases spread by insects
- Ideal for pulse jet thermal fogger application
- Use full strength -pour directly into fogger solution tank
- Kills mosquitoes, flies, gnats and other flying pests
- Kills roaches, silverfish, beetles, spiders and other pest infestations
- Indoors: Use to treat warehouses, restaurants, storage facilities, manufacturing areas, boat/auto/RV storage, garages, garden sheds, utility buildings and more.
- Outdoors: Use to treat small areas like yards, patios, gazebos, around swimming pools, landscaping, heavy underbrush, rubbish piles, wooded lots and more.
- Important Note: It is your (the applicator's) responsibility to check local regulations before fogging or spraying any insecticide. ALWAYS read the product labeling before you begin the application.