Thyregod - Model TRV - Interrow Cultivator
TRV cultivator equipped with vision control steering ensures an exact steering. The cameras photograph the plants and transmit the informations to the LH-500 control panel. TRV can be delivered with working width of 3,6 and 9 m with a row distance from 30 – 75 cm. The cultivator can be delivered with the special VCO S-tine with A-blade or L-blade.
- TRV cultivator is suspended in parallel, which ensures the optimal use of the electronic vision control steering.
- A computer-based optical system steers the cultivator hydraulic by a parallel suspension.
- As standard the machine i mounted with 2 stabilization disc.
- The basic element of the Vision Control steering is 1-2 cameras, which photograph the plants in the rows, and which transmit the informations into the LH-control panel in the tractor cabin.
- The LH-control panel indicates for instance row distance and the tractor driver receives continuous informations about the steering.
- Sections and plant protection shields are suspended parallel.
- As standard the cultivator is mounted with spring loaded rear harrow, which ensure that the weed is turned.
- As extras the machine can be delivered with band sprayer, where 2 nozzles are used per row.
- Experience shows that the amount of liquid can be reduced to 60 – 100 l per Ha.