McConnel - Model PA Series - Rear Mount Boom Mowers
The Alamo Industrial McConnel PA Series Boom Mowers are your ideal tool for mowing light vegetation in hard-to-reach areas such as park ponds, golf course sand traps, ditches and culverts. Reach over fences or barriers and trim hedges. The job is simple when you have the right tools.
- Durable Construction– Booms are two piece and use parallel linkage and all hydraulic systems; pumps, hoses, and connections are strategically placed to prevent damage from obstacles
- Convenient Mount– All booms in this series are rear mounted to a tractor utilizing a 3pt. hitch system allowing for quick and easy disconnect which means you have the versatility you need to multi-task with your tractor
- Maximum Performance– You have the option to tailor the cut you need by utilizing the rotary cutting head for roadside or field applications or use the flail for a more precise, manicured look
- Functions Independently– Self-contained hydraulic system bypasses utilizing tractor hydraulics allowing for use on smaller tractors with a minimum of 45-60 PTO HP, depending on the model
- Easy Operation– Standard colored 4-lever controls are located at the operators fingertips
- Available Models– PA41, PA47 and PA48M
- Tractor Requirement– 45-60 PTO HP, depending on the model
- Warranty– One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
PA41 – 39” flail, 1” cutting capacity
PA47 and PA48M – 47” flail or 48” rotary, 2” cutting capacity