Tim - Model GSV40 - Silage Trailer
Tim GSV40 is developed to meet the demand for a large trailer that can cope with the capacity of the selfpropelled silagechoppers.The capacity is 40 m3. The trailer is constructed of the well-known profile folded chassis made of 6 mm high-strength steel. GSV40 is as standard equipped with 600/55-22,5 wheels. On request the trailer can be delivered with larger wheels.
- GSV-40 is delivered with suspended drawbar.Hydraulic stayleg ensures a fast oncoupling.
- The trailer has suspended bogie with hydraulic brakes on every wheel.
- As standard the trailer is delivered with forced steering rear axle.
- As optional the trailer can be delivered with hydraulic steered axles.
- As standard the trailer is equipped with working light at the top front and on the rear of the trailer.
The conical body ensures fast unloading. GSV40 is equipped with a strong bumper. When the trailer is working in the field, the lock bolts can be removed so the bumper can turn freely in/out.
- The unloading is done by 2 Kohlswa chains.
- The chains are driven hydraulically by a center placed gearbox.
- The placement of the gearbox reduces the load on the axle.
- The unloading time is depending on the quantity of oil supplied by the tractor and of the material structure, but generally the speed of loading varies from 40 – 50 seconds.