The timber grapple is an everyday working partner for foresters to get big as well as small trees out of forest. The grapple is mechanically simple and very strong. It’s working solution is designed to be universal, making it able to use the timber grapple for trees as well as for branches. The grapple is suitable for different size of tractors. It’s hoses can be connected easily to tractor’s valves to operate the grapple.The grapple connection with tractor is designed in standard, using the 3 point fixing system. In addition it is possible to connect the grapple to tractor front loader fixing system.
- area of grapples – 0,33 m2
- max grapple opening – 1722 mm
- min closing diameter – 90 mm
- Turning angle to sides (deg) +/- 80
- weight – 322 kg
- connection to 3 point linkage and front loader in standard