Timber Tamer - Model Mini Series - Mini-Excavator
From Timber Tamer
The Mini Series of the Timber Tamer turns your mini-excavator into a versatile bushhog, allowing you to go where your tractor pulled bushhog can’t. It's perfect for use in maintaining right of ways, cutting overhanging limbs, as well as mowing ditch banks and wet areas.
- cuts brush, saplings and debris up to 3 inches in diameter at ground level
- adjustable cutting angle with existing boom controls
- clockwise and counter clockwise cutter rotation
- two free swinging, double-edged blades
- high strength housing construction
- safety chain assemblies to contain discharge
- weight: 1,500 pounds
- continuous service priority flow required
- three position directional control valve with open center spool
- a flow divider valve is needed in certain applications
- minimum of a constant 12 g.p.m. @ 2000 p.s.i., regardless of excavator function
- maximum of 25 g.p.m. @ 2500 p.s.i.
- we recommend all valves and plumbing be installed by your excavator dealer. plumbing from the stick to the cutter is required. the mini 48 is plumbed out to 2 #10 male jic fittings. the completed hydraulic installation is to be consistent with common industry standards.