Thiophanate methyl 150+ copper oxychloride 200+ sulfur 150 500g/kg wp. Cas no.: 23564-05-8 ; 1332-40-7 ; 7704-34-9. Empirical formula: c9h7n3s; clcu2h3o3; s. Product use: fungicide. Chemical formulation: wettable powder. Supplier: sunfarm agrochemicals ltd.
Physical state: Powder
- Odour: Slight odor
- Wettability: 60 sec. max.
- Solubility: Disperses in water.
- Flammability: Non-flammable
- Corrosive properties: Non-corrosive
- Stability: Stable for at least two years under normal storage and usage conditions
Colour: Off-white fine powder
- pH value: 6.5-8.5
- Wet sieve test: 98% min. (Through 75um sieve)
- Oxidizing properties: Non-oxidizing
- Explosive properties: Non-explosive
- Broad-spectrum fungicide for market gardening against several diseases. Recommended on tomatoes and vegetables. Use in preventive and curative.
- Mix carefully to coat the seeds.