Model TITAN - Hopper Bottom Storage Silo
From Grain Storage
TITAN hopper tanks from Chief Agri/Industrial Division offer the same ease of installation and unparalleled strength found in the Chief TITAN commercial grain bin line. Engineered from the highest quality materials, they provide the long term reliability and satisfaction you’ve come to expect from Chief. For wet holding, storage or load-out, contact Chief to maximize your storage dollar.
- The exclusive TITAN exterior “W” stiffener is almost twice as strong as the closest competing stiffener.
- TITAN commercial hopper tanks utilize a standard painted or optional hot dipped galvanized substructure with welded legs and ring beams. A “Super Structure” is available for use in drive-under applications.
- G115 (350 g/m2) galvanized coating is standard on all roof panels, sidewalls and stiffeners for superior corrosion resistance.
- Utilizing a four panel per sidewall sheet design, the TITAN “V” rib roof provides standard peak load capacities of 3000 to 7500 lbs. (1364 to 3409 kgs.).
- A 45º bottom hopper cone and a 16” (0.4064 meters) discharge opening are standard with TITAN commercial hopper tanks.
- Chief hopper tanks are backed by a five-year limited warranty and one of the strongest names in the industry!