Model TL 1215 - Transloader
S&A is proud to present our TL 1215 Belt Conveyor, which has been designed by users in the field with easy maintenance, versatility, and of course, durability, foremost in mind. It has heavy duty mild steel construction, 24″ self-cleaning 15# mini-cleat belting, removable lagging, a 4″ bottom table, hydraulically adjustable downspout, plastic slides under the belt (or troughing rollers), single axle with scissor lift, a belt cover, and other features for the efficient unloading of rail-cars. Available with a 24 HP Honda air-cooled 2-cylinder engine or a 46 HP Deutz diesel engine, these units have power to spare.
The engine, hydraulic pump, and variable speed controls make this unit very easy to maintain. This unit comes with the option of further customization to the customer’s needs. It is designed for the quick and efficient unloading of rail-cars and an optional rail-car door opening is available as well. These features make this unit a dependable addition to any customer’s fleet.
- 46 HP Gas engine, sized to match the unit
- Adjustable discharge rate up to 140 tons per hour, with 24″ mini-clean belting
- Heavy duty mild steel construction
- Discharge chute and downspout for greater material control
- Rain cover
- Electric 3ph TEFC motors
- Stainless-steel construction
- Self-moving Hydraulic drive
- 46 HP Diesel engine, 210 tons per hour
- Rail-car opener