Model TL 170 C - Double Row Potato Lifter
The Turner TL-170-C potato harvester offers good value for money. Features: sturdy, durable, high capacity harvesting and gentle handling of your valuable crop. This is the best investment choice for small to medium size potato farmers. The Turner TL-170-C potato harvester impress with its easy handling, ideal for the harvesting of small and large areas where harvesting 'by hand' is the normal procedure. What the machine seperates from the rest is its gradient scissor action on the wheelframe. The slope of the digging- and second web is easily adjustable with hydraulics. This causes that seiving are utilized optimal and potatoes again being placed harmless at the back of the machine.
Other options available on the machine:
- Choice between mechanical gearbox drive or hydraulic drive
- Automatic depth control diablo rollers that have a noticeable kw diesel consumption saving results.
- Springloaded coulterwheels
- Replaceable wearplates on the 1st and 2nd webs
- Extra rubber shakers
- Choice of 5 different webspacing: 32mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm