- Reliable and user friendly
- Easy to install
- Durable construction for all climates
- Connects directly to the sensors
- 2 wire cable for easy installation
- Digital sensor no calibration needed
- Flexible design for future extension
- Sensor Lines tailored to any application for ATEX zone 20/21/22
- Backlight display to help read in low light conditions
- Invented and produced in Denmark
Our basic handheld and compact read-out unit. When the TMS2000 hand instrument is connected to the Agrolog Temperature Monitoring System all sensors will be scanned and all sensors temperatures will be displayed.
This is how easy it is to operate the system
- Connect the portable Agrolog TMS2000 hand instrument to the connection point.
- Turn on the hand instrument by pressing the ON/SCAN button and all sensors will automatically be scanned and highest temperature will be shown in the display.
- By using the arrow keys all sensors can be called off.
- High load Sensor Lines up to 60 meter length for ATEX Zone 20/21/22
- Number of sensor points on request. Standard is every 2 meter or every 3 meter
- Different mounting brackets and hooks available for inside or outside assembly.
- Fibre glass probes or metal probes from 2,5m up to 12m long.
- 2,5m – 2 sensors
- 4,0m – 3 sensors
- 5,5m – 4 sensor
- Measuring range: -10°C to +80 °C
- Resolution: 0.5 °C
- Dislpay: 2 line LCD with backlight
- Battery: 9 V alkaline
- Sensor: 1-wire digital
- Dimension: 148 x 88 x 25 mm
- Weight of terminal: 0.240 kg
- ATEX approved by TÜV