Model TMS2500 - Grain Quality Management System for Grain Silos and Bulk Storage
The profssional portable hand terminal with built-in memory for documented temperature monitoring systems.
- Reliable and user friendly
- Easy to install
- Durable construction for all climates
- 2 wire cable for easy connection
- Digital sensor no calibration needed
- Flexible design for future extension
- Sensor Lines tailored to any application for ATEX zone 20/21/22
- Backlight display to help read in low light conditions
- PC program to store and recall data with time and date
- Temperature trend curves and tables
- Invented and produced in Denmark
- The portable Agrolog TMS2500 hand terminal is a compact unit with a memory function and USB PC-interface.
- Simply connect the hand terminal to the connection point and start measuring and logging the temperatures.
- All temperatures from each silo and each sensor will be stored in the system’s memory and can be seen in the portable hand terminal display. Alternatively the data can be transferred into the Agrolog PC2500 software. Here temperature diagrams and tables are generated to enable temperature trends to be analysed over time.
All temperature statistics logged. All datas can be displayed as tables or curves for a silo, a sensor line or even a single sensor.
- High load Sensor Lines up to 60 meter length for ATEX Zone 20/21/22
- Number of sensor points on request. Standard is every 2 meter or every 3 meter
- Different mounting brackets and hooks available for inside or outside assembly.
Fibre glass probes or metal probes from 2,5m up to 12m long.
- 2,5m – 2 sensors
- 4,0m – 3 sensors
- 5,5m – 4 sensor
- Measuring range: -10°C – +80 °C
- Resolution: 0.5°C
- Display: 2 line LCD with backlight
- Battery: 9 volt alkaline
- Sensor: 1-wire digital
- Dimension: 148 x 88 x 25 mm
- Weight of terminal: 0,240 kg
- ATEX approved by TÜV