Design primarily for V form Subsoilers the trailing kit reduces stress on track-type vehicles and also on the subsoiler, increasing performance and cutting downtime. A Cat 4 lower link arm system allows reduction down to Cat 3 while maintaining the strength for high horsepower tracked vehicles. The Trailing Kit is easily demounted allowing rigid connection via 3 point linkage with the option of trailed when required. The main benefit is when the Trailing Kit is demounted, it can be towed from field to field independently to the subsoiler. The V Trail is an economic solution to trailing for farmers with existing subsoilers, eliminating the need to purchase new large trailed equipment.
- Hydraulic Top Link - The drawbar hydraulic top link enables fast and accurate adjustment of the machine level in the field whilst providing safe transport positions when moving on the road.
- Hydraulic Transport Wheels - Floatation transport wheels which also provide depth and stability control in the field preventing the machine from rocking whilst in work
- Cat3/4 Quick Hitch - Allows the trailing kit to be demounted very easily to convert the subsoiler back to 3 point linkage mount.
- Floatation tyres.
- Dual cylinder lift for heavier machines
- Auxiliary hydraulic Quick release couplings
- Annual service & maintainance packages.
- Datatag Machine Identification technology.