Topcon - Model AGI-4 - Receiver and Steering Controller
From GPS Receivers
A complete integrated steering solution featuring multiple-constellation GNSS satellite reception, state-of-the-art inertial sensors, full terrain compensation, with superior line acquisition and holding capabilities. All-in-one, modular design includes antenna, receiver, and steering controller in a single component offering unmatched upgradeability. Standard with WAAS and EGNOS, easily upgradeable to 2cm accuracy with RTK radio options. NTRIP capability allows you to tap into existing reference networks via mobile phone connection (dependent on local availability) and uses existing data plans and infrastructure to minimize costs.
Upgrade options for RTK include 900 mHz radio and US GSM, UHF Digital Modem with US GSM, and OmniSTAR HP/XP upgrade. Compatible with Topcon base stations, TopNet, GSM and CORS networks.
Plays well with others
AGI-4 features industry-leading ISO11783 compatibility with virtual terminals. This feature allows you to add Topcon’s industry-leading autosteering performance to many steer-ready vehicles via a single component installation. Compatible with many other manufacturer's displays, the AGI-4 steering controller gives true Drop-in and Drive convenience.
- Inertial system
- CAN, RS-232, Ethernet
- Rugged Housing for OEM and Aftermarket Applications
- OmniSTAR® Capable
- Most Advanced GLONASS and GPS Dual Frequency RTK Satellite Tracking System
- Advance Multipath Reduction (AMR)
- In-band Interference Rejection (IBIR) Option
- Compliance with CMR and RTCM Industry Standard
- Flash Download Capability (Application Code Revisions in the Field)
- Three Bi-color LED Indications for Satellite Tracking and Status
- Snap-in High Grade IMU Module (Optional)
- Snap-in Modem Module (Optional)