Tornado - Fiberglass Exhaust Fans
J&D Manufacturing’s complete line of corrosion resistant fans has smooth shaped housing with a gel coat on the inside for easy cleaning, minimal dirt and disease build-up and maximum air flow. Our LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Fiberglass housing is a confirmation of strength and durability even in the most hostile agricultural conditions. Our unique motor mount design allows for quick and easy removal of all the internal fan components from the inside. The intake shutters are available in Poly or Aluminum. Our thick Poly Discharge cones are strong and enhance the performance of the fan.
When it comes to transferring electrical energy efficiently into air energy for cooling, air recirculation or air movement, J&D Manufacturing is the world leader.
J&D Manufacturing exhaust fans when applied properly can be used in the following applications:
- Ideal applications are Swine, Poultry, Dairy, Greenhouse or any confined building where corrosion is a concern.
- Eliminate heat build-up
- Remove and control humidity and condensation
- Improve air quality, plant and animal health
- Employee comfort
- Exhaust obnoxious fumes and smells
When installing any J&D Manufacturing exhaust fan you must provide a proper inlet. Give us a call to help you with a J&D Mfg approved inlet or control to go with your high performance exhaust fan. A proper designed J&D Mfg. ventilation system will give you exceptional results.
- Flush mount design eliminates any protrusions or obstructions in the barn access area
- Slant wall housing is the perfect design for more efficient air flow
- Fan Housing is made of molded fiberglass; extremely smooth inside for low maintenance, rust free, corrosion free, easy cleaning and high output performance. Lifetime warranty on all housings and stainless steel mounts. Poly cones available on 24', 36' and 50' fans.
- The poly fan blades on the 12–24', are light weight, highly efficient, easy cleaning, balanced for smooth operation and extended life of blade and motor. Heavy duty galvanized blades on 36' and 50' fans. Stainless steel available on the 36' fan. NEW cast aluminum 50' blades for high performance and low noise. Lifetime Warranty on Cast Aluminum blades.
- Shutters available in either white poly or aluminum shutters with welded corners.
- Belt drive 48' and 50' units are complete with heavy duty spring belt tensioner. Bearings are eccentric locking, pre-lubricated, permanently sealed and rubber mounted to improve smooth operation and reduce blade fatigue.
- 12'–24' Fans with energy efficient permanent-split capacitor motors that can be operated on variable speed controls.
- Totally enclosed, maintenance free, high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a Full Two Year Warranty.
- Poly, stainless and cast aluminum blades come complete with stainless steel motor mount. All galvanized and aluminum blades come complete with galvanized motor mount.