Toro Consumer - Model MX4260 - Zero Turn Mowers
Fabricated Deck - Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions.
Height-of-Cut Assist - Foot-assist height of cut makes it easier for you to raise and lower the fabricated deck.
Heavy-Duty Transmission - Larger hydrostatic transmissions vs. the SS Series ensure you have the right amount of power to move these tough mowers around the yard and get the job done fast.
Smart Speed Control System - Toro's exclusive Smart Speed™ control system takes the mower's time-saving speed and agility and adds greater control. This feature lets you choose different ground speed ranges with the flip of a lever without changing the blade or engine speeds. Mow large open areas in high speed range to finish quickly. Use the low speed range for controlled maneuvering around trees, gardens and landscaping.
Precision Steering System - Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops. Thick, padded control levels allow you to keep in control and ride in comfort.
Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame - The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance.
3-Gallon (11.4 Litre) Fuel Capacity - The TimeCutter SS and TimeCutter MX feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Litre) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
7 MPH (11.3 kph) Forward Ground Speed - Get the job done fast. With a top speed of 7 mph (11.3 kph), the TimeCutter® is all about productivity. Whether you want to cut your mowing time or enjoy the ride, the TimeCutter® has the speed you need.
18' Extra Tall Contoured Seat - MX models are equipped with 18” extra-tall seats with armrests, standard.
Hour Meter - Hour meter helps you maintain your machine at the proper service intervals for maximum product life.
Anti-Vibration Floor Mat - Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
3-Year Limited Warranty - Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 23 hp* (17.1 kw) Kawasaki® V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons (11.4 L)
- Displacement: 726cc
- Horsepower: Disclaimer-*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 and SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower. **See retailer for warranty details.
- Transmission: ZT-2200
- Tires: 10' x 4' Smooth (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm) Front/18' x 7.5' (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Turning Radius: 0
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty**
- Ground Speed: 7 mph (11.3 kph)/3mph (5.5 kph) Forward: 4 mph (6.4 kph)/1.7 mph (2.7 kph) Reverse
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5' (3.8 cm) - 4.5' (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Seat: 18' (45.7 cm) Extra-Tall Contoured
- Cutting Width: 42' (107 cm)
- Standard: Equipment/Features-Armrests, Cup Holder, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hour Meter, Tool Box
- Design and Styling: 42' (107 cm) Fabricated