toromol - Vegetative Origin - Liquid Humic Acide
Product Specialty: TOROMOL contains % 30 (w / w) organic material and % 20 humic fulvic acide plant based organic soil regulator. Shake well before using the product.Fill the tank to with water a 1/3 ratio, add the requirment dosage and then mix well add remaining water to tank. Toromol can be mixed with fertilizers and pesticides except for a alcalic product. In case of doubt it is advised to do a pre-test. It increases the efficiency of agrochemical and fertilizers When apply it with other product. It should be used in cool weather. Avoid to apply windy, hot and humid times.
Warnings : Keep away from children. Avoid contacted with eyes or skin. Wash well in case of contact. Wear protective mask and gloves. Do not eat and drink during application. Do not contact with skin. Wash with plenty of water soap in case of contact.
Storage : Storage temperature 5 - 40 Degrees. It must kept away direct sunlight and humid place. Under the recommended storage conditions, It is preserver itself features for 3 years after date of production.
Guaranteed Content : We are responsible for the unchancing quality of this product during the delivery. Users will be responsible for the damage caused by mis - application or mis - storage of the product.
A - Soil Applications :
- Field Plant : Cotton, Grains, maize Etc.)
- Wide Area : After the soil to prepotion 35 - 400 cc / da with enough water mixture, spray to the soil.
- Drip - Spring irrigation system : 200 - 300 cc / da injected to the irrigation system. Use 6 - 8 times during the season, if needed.
- Ribbon and Line : After sowing 200 - 300 cc / da Pulverized to on the line
- Vegetables : Tomato, pepper, aubergine, cucumber, courgette etc.
- Wide area : 150 - 200 cc / 100 lt during the baffle term. 350 - 400 cc It may spray to soil with enough water on other sowing and planting.
- Drip Irrigation System : 200 - 250 cc / da It may apply to irrigation system.
- It apply 5 - 7 times.
- Knobby Plants : (potato, carrot, onion etc.) After prepared soil to sow, 400 - 450 cc dosage. 200 - 300 cc It pulverized to soil on ribbon application. 200 - 250 cc It apply to drip and spring irrigation system with enough water.
- Sugar Beet : After Prepared soil to sowing, 400 - 500 cc / da on wine area
- It apply to irrigation system on line applications 200 - 300 cc
- Fruit System : (Soft and Stone Fruits) : Citrus - Hazelnuts - Vineyard - Olive and Banana : The begining of vegetative growth (8 - 10 lt / per tree).It may be applied to crown projections (20 - 30 cc / per trees). It applied through irrigation system (250 - 300 cc / da)
- It may be applied 3 - 5 times in a year.
- Strawberry : It may be applied both during the being prepared soil to sowing and after plant seed on ribbon application (300 da / per band). Also It applyied to irrigation system (250 cc)
B - Leaf Applications :
- Field Plants : (Cotton, grain, maize etc.) 15 - 20 days after planting, It applied alone or with agrochemical, leaf fertilizer once a 20 days 2 - 3 times (75 - 125 cc / 100 lt).
- Vegetables : (tomato, pepper, aubergine, cucumber, courgette etc.) after baffle , It may sprayed directly alone or with agrochemical and leaf fertilizer (75 - 125 cc / 100 lt). It may be applyed 3 - 5 times in the season.
- Knobby Plants : (potato, grains, onions etc.) 15 - 20 days After plants seen on surface, , It may sprayed directly alone or with agrochemical and leaf fertilizer (15 - 20 cc). If needed to apply 2 - 3 times in a season.
- Sugar beet : When plants enter to the 4 - 6 leaf period, 1. Application is done ; when rows began to close 125 to 150 cc / da, 2. Application is done.
- Fruit Trees : Citrus - Hazelnuts - Vineyard - Olive and Banana : It may be sprayed to plant surface that alone ot with agrochemical (125 - 150 cc / 100 lt). It applyed 2 - 3 times once a 15 - 20 days.
- Citrus : Before blooming and after blooming, It may be sprayed direct to leaf alone or with agrochemical (125 - 150 cc / 100 lt)
- Ornamental Plant and turf field : It sprayed directly on the plant. (75 - 100 cc / 100 lt)