Tosello - Model Condor 13 - Chemical Sucker - Remover System
Chemical sucker-remover “CONDOR 13”, is an equipment made for dessicate chemically every sucker at the bottom and on the trunk of the vine. It allows to do a local treatment at the bottom of the plant without emissions of product, so that it respects the plants and the evironment. We will have the advantage of dissicating the sucker and, at the same time, the grass at the bottom. This method doesn’t hurt the plants, sparing them from diseases. Height of the rows-poles max 2,20 m.
- Equipment place forward the tractor;
- Hydraulic lifting;
- Hydraulic side shift;
- Parallelogram opening of the heads with hydraulic movements;
- Two gas springs for damping, on uneven grounds;
- The hydraulic power system needs three hydraulic sockets double acting;
- Remote control for opening/closing product flow solenoid valve.
- Upper side closes by brushes and plexiglass
- Vertical closing with PVC sheets
- Four swivel nozzles inside
- Bumper with pilot hole to facilitate the entry in row
N.B.: Brackets and connection hydraulic hoses not included