Toxivac - Model Plus Parasuis - Bacterin Toxoid Containing
Toxivac Plus Parasuis is a bacterin toxoid containing cell-free and non-toxic antigens of Pasteurella multocida as well as inactivated cultures of Bordetella bronchiseptica, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae and Haemophilus parasuis (Hps).
- For use as an aid in the prevention of disease in swine due to infection by Bordetella bronchiseptica, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, Haemophilus parasuis and toxigenic strains of Pasteurella multocida types A and D
- Intramuscular administration
- Convenient mulit-antigen combination
- Convenient mulit-antigen combination.
- Convenient, single dose administration in pigs results in time and labor savings.
Gilts: Vaccinate intramuscularly with 2 doses (2 mL each) at 5 weeks and 2 weeks prior to initial farrowing.
Sows: Vaccinate with 1 dose (2 mL) at 3 weeks prior to subsequent farrowings.
Boars: Initially vaccinate intramuscularly with 2 doses (2 mL each) spaced a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks apart. Revaccinate annually.
Pigs: Vaccinate intramuscularly with 1 dose (2 mL) at 3 to 4 weeks of age.
- For DOI of at least 19 weeks against Haemophilus parasuis, give a single dose of Ingelvac HP-1 2 to 4 weeks later.
- A booster vaccination with Ingelvac® ERY-ALC at 6 weeks of age or older will provide a DOI for erysipelas of at least 18 weeks.