Model TP - Agricultural Crusher
The TP crusher is a machine designed to maintain in small spaces.
FIXED BASE MODEL
- Welded frame and fixed three point linkage made of steel tube.
- Front plates for protection.
- Coupling to tractor Cat. I & II.
- Fixed side skids.
- Rear rake.
- Adjustable in height outside rear roller for adaptation to the ground.
SHIFTING BASE MODEL
- Three point linkage with hydraulic displacement.
- Hydraulic hoses with external cover against sratches and protective connections for the fittings during storage.
- Rotor with floating hammers.
- Hammers assembled to the rotor with Ø20 mm bolts.
- 4 drive belts.
- Gearbox with integrated free-wheel and 540 rpm input.
- PTO shaft (1”3/8 Z6).
- Hammers model A01.
- Optional: rotor assembled with blades A03.
- Replaceable counterblades TMC Cancela C01.
- Rotor assembled with blades.
- Assembled with special gearbox up to 90 HP.
- Gearbox with built-in double free-wheel (only in shifting models).