Model TPH - Straddle Tractor
Soil protection : soil compaction limited thanks to its lightness and its wheel dimensions . Engine power : transfer of the engine power towards the traction capacity. Important steering angle : maneuverability in U-turn. Important drivability : torque/transmission. Flexibility and control of speed ranges, able to work at very low speeds with high progressivity. Power take-off adjustment : power consumption reduced. Hydraulic power take-off : for all works including the most consuming
- Protective hoop
- Seat belt
- Road and working lights
- Low center of gravity. Good stability
User-friendy and comfort
- Pneumatic seat with ergonomic armrest : adjustable and user-friendly
- Adjustable steering column : a driving platform adapted to the morphology of the driver and working conditions
- Coupling devices (front and rear) : the straddle tractor can be supplied with tools in rear, front and central position
- Manual hydraulic distributors (TPH 270) : accurate control determined by the operator
- Hydraulic electro-distributors (TPH 280, 290 and 2120) : with a multifunctions joystick to ensure a sensitive control of the tools
- Transparent floor (depending on the tractors) : more visibility, great accuracy while soil working
Equipment and accessories
Tecnoma offers a tool range and accessories for all vineyard works
Equipment for pneumatic spraying or PRECIJET.
Fast set up thanks to the chassis. From 1 to 4 rows, the blades are boomerang-shaped that allow an important penetration in the canopy, height adjustment, cutting adjustment
PRE-PRUNERS for trellised vineyard
Fast set up thanks to the chassis. 3 types of pre-pruners with hydraulic opening. 1 row or 2 rows.
These tools are designed for superficial soil works. The soil maintenance tools (interceps) are fitted on a hook system on the tool-holder of the straddle tractor
Grass cover has a beneficial effect if it is controlled. The mowers are fitted on a hook system on the tool-holder of the straddle tractor
The drill is used to plant or transplant vine plants.