Model TR6 - Sprayer
Ideal for farm operators and custom applicators, the TR6 Tracker solves your height and width issues:
- The TR6 has the size, the power, the capacity and overall productivity to cover big acreages fast and efficiently.
- Designed to straddle multiple crop rows while carrying large capacity of product, the TR6 has a towering stance and “on-the-go” track width and height adjustment.
- Its low impact ground pressure allows operation in adverse ground conditions.
The TR6 efficiently operates as an over the row spray delivery system with 400 gallon capacity and mechanical agitation, centrifugal or diaphragm pumps, product controllers, and a variety of boom configurations and sizes.
From wet drops and broadcast booms to air blast systems and granular fertilizers spreads, the TR6 is customizable to your specific crop needs. Options of front or rear mounted 3-point hitches offer the use of additional attachments including pre-pruners, hedgers, flail mowers, trimmers and many other implements – they easily mount on the machine frame.
- Cummins 6-Cylinder 200 HP, 6.7L, Tier III
- 3-point hitch and PTO
- Front and/or rear category II 3-points with 120 lbs. lift capacity
- 65 HP hydraulic PTO 30 GPM
- Flail Mowers
- Custom Implements