From Livestock Containers
For those with larger numbers of animals to move about, tractor drawn livestock containers may be the solution. At Graham Edwards Trailers we manufacture the sides in 8 feet sections enabling us to produce any length or requirement quickly. We can also supply a complete container and a new tractor drawn flatbed package in association with Wolds Trailers. Using Wold's Trailers tractor drawn chassis in combination with our livestock container sides, roof and loading ramps, the container body becomes a separate unit from the chassis enabling it to be lifted off allowing the chassis to be used for other purposes.
Our livestock container in conjunction with Wold's trailers chassis has the following features:
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanized after fabrication.
- Aluminium tread plate floors.
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps.
- Double inspection doors.
- Closable side vents.
- Alloy loading gates.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Hydraulic braking system.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes.