TRAIL-EZE - Model TE12TCF (DD6T37CF) - Container Frame Trailer
Designed for transporting 20' and 40' empty containers only. This trailer has a narrow neck design.
- Overall Length: 48'-4' to 53'
- Main Deck Length: 39'-3' to 44'-3'
- Upper Deck Length: 9'
- Deck Width Inside: 8'-1/2'
- Deck Width Outside: 8'-2'
- King Pin Height: 48'
- King Pin from Front: 16'
- Swing Clearance: 71'
- Load Angle Degree: 10 (approximately
- Frame: Fabricated of high tensile steel.
- Platform: All steel decking includes a 3-1/2' x 6' x 3/8' bed enclosure as a container guide and a cable return roller at the rear. Cable trough full length of main deck.
- Operation: The axle slides forward by activating a hydraulic cylinder. The main bed is tilted by use of another cylinder in the neck.
- Axles: (1) 20,000 lb.
- Brakes: 12-1/4' x 7.5' air.
- Wheels: (4) 6.75 x 17.5 disc.
- Tires: (4) 215/75R x 17.5 14 Ply radial.
- Suspension: Spring type.
- 'D' Rings: (8) 4 per side.
- Strap Winches: (4) with hooks opposing.
- Landing Gear: Pin drop.
- Electrical: ICC DOT sealed beam system with midship turn signal.
- Paint: Trailer is sand blasted, primed and painted one coat 2-part polyurethane.
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year Pro-Rated Major Structural Warranty (USA and Canada ONLY).
- Options: Many options available.