Trailed Log Splitters
4.0” Bore x 2.0” Rod x 20” stroke cylinder. 17 Tonnes Thrust from Cylinder. 9.5Hp,Power pack - Larger options available. These 100% New Zealand designed and built quality heavy duty Log splitters, have been designed to handle the harshest New Zealand conditions. ICS have paid particular attention in producing a robust Log Splitter with a wide working table for more efficient handling and splitting of your logs. We take Pride in the fact that these units are more Efficient and Robust compared to other Local and Imported models.
Our Goal is to:
- Manufacture a Log Splitter that can handle all timber types.
- A well-engineered Log Splitter that will provide the owner with years of use well beyond that of other manufacturers
- Function ability that exceeds all expectations.
- Value for money.
- Optional extras that allow the customer to utilize the Log Splitter for their specific requirements.
- Robust Heavy duty Construction.
- Unique tapered cutting edge.
- Dedicated Log splitting valve with auto return detent to free use of hands while cylinder is retracting.
- Auto kick out when cylinder is fully retracted.
- High Quality ICS hydraulic cylinders.
- Complete with Hydraulink hoses and Couplings.
- Suited to any types of wood.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Reduced side loading on Hydraulic cylinder, as cylinder is directly attached at both ends, rigidly guiding the knife.
- Made in New Zealand.