Trebro - Model SC 2010 - Slab Combines
The SC 2010 Slab combines a revolutionary design along with Trebro’s proven reliability into an automatic stacking slab harvester with performance that you can count on.
No other turf harvester is designed and engineered like the Trebro SC 2010 Slab. Built from the ground up it offers many features that maximize efficiency and productivity. For example, with all wheel drive and rear wheel anti-spin control, the SC 2010 Slab will stay on track in wet, muddy conditions. It is the most maneuverable turf harvester available. The 170 degree front steering axle with zero turning radius makes it the ideal turf harvester in smaller fields. In addition full pallets of turf can be quickly backed out of the way when a forklift is not available. The SC 2010 Slab deluxe cab has been designed with operator comfort and visibility in mind. The driver has an excellent view of all harvesting and stacking functions. The Trebro exclusive floating cutting head with adjustable down pressure maximizes productivity with a minimum of waste. For a higher measure of precision and reliability, slabs of turf are picked up and stacked by a hydraulically powered hook system that is gentle on the turf and produces tight stable stocks.
Make your large scale turf harvesting operation into a highly efficient one man system. Reduce labor and increase profits with the dependability of the Trebro SC 2010 Slab automatic stacking turf harvester.
- One man operation for substantial labor savings
- Best Turning Radius in the industry
- Deluxe operators cab with heat and air conditioning is installed on anti-vibration mounts for a quiet operator environment
- Comfortable, roomy driver station with a 90 degree rotating seat puts the operator in the best position to see all harvesting and stacking functions
- Excellent visibility of cutting head, conveyor and stacker
- Exclusive Trebro hook and bump bed system insures a positive and gentle transfer of slabs onto the pallet
- Programmable tie in feature; 48: long slabs cam be placed in the stack periodically for extra stability. Side to side stability is provided by an offset stacking pattern
- Fingertip controls for on-the-go adjustment of thickness, pallet size, and slab length
- Lightweight design and large flotation tires equal superb flotation in all soil conditions
- Rear wheel anti-spin
- Ultra-Steer automatic steering with on-the-go micro adjust can be set to clean cut or to leave a ribbon for uniform re-growth
- 24 inch cutting head with adjustable down pressure producers an outstanding quality of cut
- On-the-go scrap dump allows the operator to discard a single bad slab
- The zip-link conveyor belt with automatic tension control is gentle on the turf and is easy and convenient to replace worn or damaged sections
- Automatic conveyor ground speed control and wait modes prevents tearing of the turf and ensures a consistent gap between the slabs as they come up the conveyor
- The automatic squeeze function compacts a full stack of turf against the stacker rails before is dropped producing a tight stable stack
- Rear mounted pallet injector with 10 pallet capacity
- Fits into an ocean container for reduces offshore shipping costs
- Spare parts package
- Pallet lifter for double sided pallets