Trebro - Model SC2010 Roll - Harvester
The Trebro SC2010 self-propelled, automatic stacking roll harvester showcases Trebro’s proven reliability in a new, innovative design. It is a compact, lightweight turf harvester that is powered by a 99 HP Cummins engine. With all-wheel drive and rear-wheel anti-spin control, the SC2010 stays on track in wet, muddy conditions. The SC2010 is the most maneuverable turf harvester we have ever built. The 170 degree front steering axle with zero turning radius makes it the ideal machine for smaller fields and quicker turns at the end of each row.
The deluxe cab, with anti-vibration mounts, has heat and air conditioning for a quiet, comfortable working environment. The driver has excellent visibility of the cutting head, conveyor, and stacking functions. A rear-mounted automatic pallet injector holds 10 empty pallets. For international shipments, it folds down to fit into an ocean container, saving thousands of dollars in shipping costs.
The SC2010 one-man turf harvester has the newest and latest technology with features requested by today’s turf producers. The SC2010 is the key to labor reduction, improved harvesting efficiency, and higher profits.
- Best turning radius in the industry minimizes time spent turning at the end of the field
- Deluxe operators’ cab with heat & air conditioning is installed on anti-vibration mounts for a quiet operator environment
- Comfortable, roomy driver station with a 90 degree rotating seat puts the operator in the best position to see all harvesting and stacking functions
- Excellent visibility of cutting head, conveyor, and stacker
- Fingertip controls for on-the-go adjustment of thickness, pallet size and roll length
- Pallets can be backed out of the way quickly and easily when a forklift is not available
- Lightweight design and large flotation tires equal superb flotation in all soil conditions
- Fits into an ocean freight contaniner for reduced offshore shipping costs
- 24 inch cutting head with adjustable down-pressure produces an outstanding quality of cut
- On-the-go flap adjustment keeps rolls in a perfect position for neat, stable stacks
- Ultra-Steer automatic steering with on-the-go micro adjust can be set to clean cut or leave a ribbon for uniform re-growth
- Trebro roll-up system is gentle on the weakest turf and produces tight, neat rolls
- On-the-go scrap dump allows operator to discard bad rolls
- Can be easily set to stack flat top or pyramid top stacks of turf up to 9 layers high
- Rear-mounted pallet injector with 10 pallet capacity
- Electronically controlled conveyor speed mode
- Automatic hydraulic conveyor belt tensioning