Treline - Plant Biostimulant
From Plant Biostimulants
- Accelerates the vegetative growth of buds.
- Enhances leaf development, thus increasing leaf density and surface.
- Leads to a higher photosynthetic rate.
- Increases the amount of photoassimilates available to the fruit.
- Increases fruit size, and thus the harvested kilograms at first harvest.
- Improves plant yield.
Stone and pip-fruit trees
Foliar application: 0.15-0.2 % (150-200 grams per 100 litres of water), ensuring proper wetting of the plant.
First application when the buds are 2-3 cm long.
Second application 7 days later.
Foliar application: 0.2 % (200 grams per 100 litres of water)
First application when the buds are 3-4 cm long.
Second application 7 days later.Treline efficacy test
The test aimed to assess the efficacy of treline as a biostimulant to enhance bud growth and its impact on harvest date and increase in production, as well as on the increase in size at first harvest in extra early nectarines, variety N2-20 (Flanoba) of 4 years of age.
T0 control group.
T1 treline: first application at 0.15 % concentration with buds between 2 and 3 cm; second application at 0.15 % concentration seven days later.
Two applications of treline achieved a 14 % to 23 % increase in production at the first harvest pass.calibers distribution
5 % increase in the number of caliber A fruit and 17 % increase in the number of caliber B fruit.