Trenona Bag Handler
Ready for 2014 now available in three models: 2 x 600kg; 2 x 1000kg; 3 x 600kgAll models attach to your existing front end loader or telehandler and offer the following advantages.
- Ensures safe and legal handling
- Improved visibility; the bag is now in view above the loader boom
- Increases your forward reach and lifting height - great for filling drills and spreaders
- Includes four point lift tote bag fixings which, depending on model, conveniently hold one or two bags open giving clear access for filling
- Greater safety and stability - Can lift two or three single point lift bags at once depending on model
- Minimises dangerous sideways sway by the addition of new improved adjustable sway bumpers which give safer contact with bags
- Conforms to the LOLER 1998 Regulations http://www.hse.gov.uk/agriculture/topics/lifting-operations.htm
- Lower operating centre of gravity, increasing operator safety
- Full powder coat paint providing a solvent free, tough and durable finish
- Free standing when detached
- Manufactured in the UK
- Operator friendly
Further design features mean that even if the Bag Handler is tipped forward the bags will not fall off. Only when the Bag Handler is tipped fully and the bag (either full or empty) is resting on a surface and the loader is lowered and reversed, will the bag detach. Greater clearance and better vision for unloading curtainsider lorries.