Trichodoll - Livestock Vaccine - Freeze Dried Trichophytosis Vaccine
Trichodoll is a live attenuated freeze dried vaccine against Trichophytosis (Ring-Worm) in cattle. Indications: Trichophytosis or Ring worm, is an infection of the superficial, keratinized structures of the skin and hair of animals and human. Trichodoll is used for the active immunization and treatment of bovine Trichophytosis. Contraindications: vaccine should not be used in poor and neglected animals with high fever or low condition and herds with systemic infections.
- Composition per dose: attenuated Trichophyton Verrucosum 3.75-18.75X106 CFU
- Target Species: Cattle.
- Administration and Dosage: Trichodoll is administrated by intramuscular injection in the lumber or gluteal region. Prophylactic dose is 2 ml for calves and 4 ml for cattle older than 3 months.
- Booster dose is applied after 10-14 days.
- For treatment purposes a double prophylactic dose is applied.
- Packing: vials of 1, 2,5,10 and 40 doses with the corresponding diluents.
- Storage: Store in a cool place (2oC/8oC). Don’t freeze, protect from light.
- Destruction conditions: All used bottles should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements of medical Wastes Control Legislation.