Trident - Model 900 - Manure Separator
The Trident 900 Manure Separator with Posi-Track is designed specifically for Sand-Laden Manure (SLM) animal manure. It is a simple and efficient rotating screen separator that operates in any SLM applications Scrape, Flush or Flush Flume. Excellent resistance to abrasion, exceptional flow characteristics and superior solid removal makes the Trident perfect for any manure system application. The automated Clean in Place (CIP) cleaning system reduces screen clogging ensuring constant material processing rates. The Trident Posi-Track sprocket & ring gear drive system turns the screen on dependable rubber idler wheels guaranteeing absolutely no slipping and trouble free operation for many years.
The corrosion resistant stainless steel construction ensures exceptional wear resistance and makes it ideal for all bedding types, in scrape, flush or flush flume manure.
The 1 HP Posi-Trac drive system eliminates slipping delivering positive and high torque turning power to the screen.
Animal manure: suitable for all types of manure and bedding types including sand. The Trident manure separator provides outstanding performance in both flush and scrape manure delivering superior capacities, exceptional solid capture and long life. The Trident manure separator is also ideally suited for operation in bio-digester systems as a thickener and a dewatering unit.
Food Processing: used for cleaning fruits and vegetables prior to processing or for the reduction of BOD and TSS in the wastewater discharge from the plant. Flow capacities up to 2500 gpm depending upon solid content and screen size.
Sewage and Septic: effective at removing non bio-degradable materials and hair from septic, sewage and digester waste. Setup as a permanent receiving station the unit has reduced operators waste sludge costs by 30%.
- Posi-Trac sprocket & ring gear drive Non-slip maximum drive
- Rubber idlers c/w sealed bearings Durable & maintenance free
- 1 HP electric motor Low power consumption
- Hydraulic drive (optional) Flexibility
- 1 – Internal CIP spray bar Positive & effective cleaning
- Bypass return chamber Ensures maximum throughput
- Full length internal spiral flights High capacity conveyance
- Inlet and outlet guards Safety & positive containment
- Recycle liquid injection tube Improves sand recovery
- Reinforced perforated filter screen High capacity robust long life
- Contra shear solid removal Efficient separation & capture rate
- Clear screen technology High capacity separation
- Adjustable Influent feed tube Maximum separation performance
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Overall dimensions: Length: 145″, Width: 48″, Height: 66″, Weight: 1800 lbs
- Power requirements: 230/460/575 volt @ 2.9/1.45/1.16 amp 3 phase or 230 volt single phase @ 5.4 amp
- CIP: Adjustable interval (recommended 15 minute on/off interval for 2 rotations duration of the rotary screen and for 5 rotations at the end of each separation cycle)
- The Trident manure separator is available in three models to suit differing processing needs. The perforated filter screen is 36″ diameter by 120″ length.
- Model Processing Rate Open Area
- Posi-Trac Septage 3/16″ 50 – 1500 gpm 32%
Posi-Trac Sand 1/8″ 25 – 1000 gpm 41%
Posi-Trac Flush 1/16″ 10 – 500 gpm 30%