Triton - Model 400 and 450 - Fish Farming Cages/Pens
The Triton 400 and 450 fish farming pens have been developed to meet the demanding conditions found in open sea fish farming sites. With the future trend of fish farming moving further offshore, these incredibly strong large diameter aquaculture pens provide the perfect solution.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Fusion Marine’s proven three ring system
- Pen manufacture utilises Butt Fusion and Electrofusion process and control
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments
- A heavy duty moulded base unit
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Heavy gauge handraipipe used to resist deformation
- Incorporates a fulslip resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines
- Pens have a low environmentavisuaimpact
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request
AlPens supplied with a Fusion Marine operator manual. Further information about products is available in the operator manual.