Model TRL 50 Hz - High Pressure Blowers
Pressure conveying systems are used to move grain from one place to another. Pressure conveying systems require grain to be fed directly into a hopper above the injector or rotary valve.
- Minimal space for installation, the conveying pipes can reach anywhere.
- Low weight of the conveying pipe means only small loads on buildings.
- No heavy components to be installed in inaccessible places.
- Wide range of modular pipe components and junctions means flexible installation options.
- Only electrical installation to blower and rotary intake, which are centrally located.
- Easy capacity regulation with dampers on the inlet of the rotary intake unit.
- Maximum capacity is achieved with pressure conveying.