Tropper - Woodchip System
Tropper has had more than 60 years of experience in the construction of high quality silo vehicles for the transportation of fodder, flour, grain and other free flowing substances.
The advantages of a Tropper silo vehicle are clearly recognizable:
- Solutions according to customer specifications (3 m³ to 53 m3 volume)
- Qualified advisors with well-based experience in the industry
- Cylindrical shape of the drum leads to a low centre of gravity and therefore excellent driving characteristics
- Long-life Tropper discharge system made of stainless steel
- Bag storage integrated on the sides for bagged goods
- Smooth surfaces on the hosepipe for advertising
- Central operation at the end of the vehicle next to the discharge arm
- Calibratable on board weighing
- Central lubrication for stop valves
- Fast loading and discharge
Sewer Port System
- The Tropper Sewer Port System combines high output with low weight.
Hydraulic control unit
- The Sewer Port Systems and the Woodchip Systems can be controlled centraly and easily through some levers at the end of the superstructure.
- With the smooth running Airblock you can count on an extremely safe air-end and large volume sound insulators at the suction and pressure end. The Airblock is also equipped with low maintenance filters.
- A very fast discharge performance at low revs ensures low fuel consumption.