The advantages of a Tropper silo vehicle are clearly recognizable:
- Solutions according to customer specifications (3 m³ to 53 m3 volume)
- Qualified advisors with well-based experience in the industry
- Cylindrical shape of the drum leads to a low centre of gravity and therefore excellent driving characteristics
- Long-life Tropper discharge system made of stainless steel
- Bag storage integrated on the sides for bagged goods
- Smooth surfaces on the hosepipe for advertising
- Central operation at the end of the vehicle next to the discharge arm
- Calibratable on board weighing
- Central lubrication for stop valves
- Fast loading and discharge
Sewer Port System
- The Tropper Sewer Port System combines high output with low weight.
Hydraulic control unit
- The Sewer Port Systems and the Woodchip Systems can be controlled centraly and easily through some levers at the end of the superstructure.
- With the smooth running Airblock you can count on an extremely safe air-end and large volume sound insulators at the suction and pressure end. The Airblock is also equipped with low maintenance filters.
- A very fast discharge performance at low revs ensures low fuel consumption.