Truax - Model FLEXII Series - Grass Drills
Truax Drills are designed to plant grasses and legumes on a variety of site conditions.
- Double disc furrow openers and depth bands optimize seed placement and seed to soil contact.
- Multiple seed boxes give you the flexibility to seed native fluffy seeds, cool season species, small grains, legumes, and wildflowers.
- Planting can be accomplished as no-till and interseeding in most conditions, from hard pastures and roadsides to crop residue and cover crops, as well as on a prepared seedbed.
No-Till and Interseeding... Into Sod or Other Residue Cover
Drilling into residue cover or interseeding into sod presents no problem for a Truax Drill equipped with our specially designed no-till attachment.
- Prevent hair pinning and crimping residue.
- Create a micro-seedbed for smooth operation of disc openers.
- Styles available
- 13-1/2 inch concave, notched blade for interseeding or no-till in light residue cover.
- 18 inch concave, notched blade is designed for loose or heavy residue.
- Caster Style Wavy Blade. This 24 wave 18 inch blade is an option for light residue conditions.
- Caster Style Wavy Blade. This 13 wave 18 inch blade is more aggressive than the 24 wave blade.
Truax FLEXII Series Grass Drills With Dual Rear Transport Wheels
The Truax Rear Transport Wheels are the answer for moving wider drills on narrow roadways, especially when meeting oncoming traffic. The dual wheels remain on the road surface while the end of the drill hangs over the shoulder and ditch.
Narrow, crowned road centers are no linger a challenge with the 12-14 inches of ground clearance. This feature can also be a real advantage when crossing swales, ditch bottoms, and traveling field roads.
After obtaining necessary travel permits and when other conditions apply, the drill equipped with Dual Rear Transport Wheels are easy to load on trailers with the transport wheels rolling up trailer ramps.
Truax FLEXII Series Grass Drills With Rear Wheel Drive
Bold Solutions For... Different Planting Problems
Rear drive Drills offer an option for seeding ditch bottoms, next to guard rails, between the rows in orchards or vineyards, or other restricted areas.
The rear wheel configuration provides extra ground clearance when the Drill is in the transport position. The same high ground clearance on end wheel drive Drills can be achieved with optional rear transport wheels.