TruckMaster - Model 200L - Portable Diesel Storage & Dispensing
The Kingspan Titan TruckMaster range is specifically designed for the safe transportation of diesel fuel. Whether you are in the Agricultural, Construction or Forestry sector the lightweight, robust, portable TruckMaster offers users the ultimate convenience by allowing them to refuel remotely on-site.
Available in four capacities from 200-900 litres, the TruckMaster is built from high quality polyethylene and is designed to provide resistance to structural damage, changing weather conditions and UV radiation. It also offers a range of dispensing equipment options for almost any type of user.
The 430 and 900 litre TruckMaster has been tested to meet the requirements of the European Agreement (ADR) for the international Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. TruckMaster 200 and 300 litres do not require ADR approval under ADR exemption 1.13.1 c. due to their smaller capacity.
The Kingspan Titan TruckMaster range offers a quality, cost saving and compliant solution backed by excellent technical and customer service support for total peace of mind.
- Go Anywhere - The TruckMaster gives fuel delivery a new mobility. With the efficiency of an oil tank in miniature, it reaches places a tanker cannot go. Rough land, building sites, narrow access points and farms offer no problem to a TruckMaster.
- Reliability - The TruckMaster comes with a 5 year guarantee and 1 year on equipment - all supported by localised customer service. We give you the confidence and support over the lifetime of your product and beyond.
- Important Design Features - The TruckMaster can be easily lifted with its specifically designed lifting eyes or by using a forklift. Additionally, the unique internal baffle wall minimises fuel spillage when the TruckMaster is in transit and all necessary fittings are stored neatly under the lockable lid.
- New Models for Efficient Transportation & Delivery - The new TruckMaster 200 and 300 litres occupy only half a euro pallet for more economical distribution
- and reduced delivery costs.
- Environmental Protection - The specially designed area under the lockable lid houses the TruckMaster equipment in a secure leak-proof area. This eliminates the risk of dripping fuel often encountered by an external retrofitted nozzle and hose.
- Suction line with mesh filter
- 12 V DC pump (max. flow rate 50 l/min)
- 6 m power cable with battery clamps
- 4 m flexible delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle
- Lid with integrated lock
- Vacuum and pressure relief valve (VENT)
- 4 lifting shackles
- Battery powered LED lamp
- Digital flowmeter fixed to the nozzle