Truss - Model 9.60 - Poly Ventilation Greenhouse
Both parts of the roof ventilation can move independant from each other. The roof ventilation hinges to the gutter and is pressed open by racks. A double opening can be created with a distance of 1.2m to 2m over the total length of the chapels.
Span of 9.60m with 1 chapel
Width: multiple of 9.60m
Length: multiple of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are discussable
- The base of the construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge profiles are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- Alle metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z 275.
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.