OMI introduces the industry’s first in-Truss Controller for floating boat-lifts. Many new docks/marinas are constructed with 3-foot walkways and existing docks have walkway clutter issues. Truss-Mounts are an alternative to Deck-Mount Controllers that take up dock space.
- Patent-pending utility and design. Only in-truss solution on the market.
- Avoid clutter on dock walkways by installing inside truss of the dock.
- Avoid cleaning cobwebs, insects, and spider poop off Controller.
- User-friendly control panel operation.
- Single system for all floating lift designs from PWC-to-20,000 lbs.
- Compatible with any floating-lift brand.
- Designed to operate in high-moisture environments.
- Lockable switch-operated control panel/housing.
- Durable, long-lasting 1-1/2” 120-VAC 50 HZ solenoid valves. Lasts upto 700,000+ open/close transactions.
- Bull-head “T-style” fittings to fit up to double 1” supply and single 1-1/2” dump.
- Motor-valve for max. water protection.
- Low-profile. Fits perfectly into 10”-to-12” dock truss.