Model TT 15 - Toptiller
The Toptiller TT 15 is designed for tractors up to 103kW/140HP and is ideal for use on small and medium-sized farms. The new self-supporting trough constuction, as well as the possibility to use „Quick-Fit“ tines, offers improvement in performance. The central reliable change gearbox up to 150 HP offers a wide range of various speeds by interchangeable gears. It is available in working widths of 2.5 and 3 metres. Four tine rotors (8 tines) per metre guarantee optimum tilth formation. The low torque load on the gear wheels reduces wear, while helical tine positioning reduces the required pulling force. The side deflectors and supporting rollers are identical to the heavy-duty Toptiller 25
- Robust, self-supporting trough design providing the necessary strength for trouble-free operation.
- Tine shaft of 50mm with two large conical bearings with a wide distance providing rigidity and a long service life.
- Robust and reliable headstock for easy connection to all tractors and the attachment of heavy seed drill combinations.
- Rotor clearance of 80mm between the trough bottom and the tine holder
- Tine dimension: 12 x 320mm.