Model TTDE - Roadside Mower
Heavy duty mowers designed for the most demanding ditch and bank mowing. Mow at an angle of 65˚ down and 90˚ up, as well as mow flat surfaces at high speed. These Roadside mowers can handle the tough jobs required of a roadside offset mower.
- Forged steel hammers with large diameter machined bolts, the largest in the industry.
- A01 hammer: 640 g (1.4 lb), 20mm (3/4”) dia bolt (TTDS) .
- A04 hammer: 2,268 g (5 lb), 27mm (1-1/16”) dia bolt (TTDE).
- A04 also features lock in place square head BoltopTM system.
- Optional adjustable pneumatic system shock absorber in lift cylinder.
- Floating third point hitch.
- External mounted rotor bearings; the largest in the industry.
- Replaceable bolt on “Counter Blades”
- on the underside of the hood made of HARDOX® 450 steel to ensure long life and a fine mulched finished product.
- 540 or 1000 RPM PTO drive.