Model TTFT - Mulcher for Tractors
From Farm Equipment
Welded mainframe with double layer of high strength cold formed steel. Specially designed front end for facilitating the input of material. Front quadruple chain curtains + 1 extra curtain. Cat. II with incorporated quick hitch coupling to tractor. Hydraulic rear hood made of high strength steel (for facilitating the material entrance and obtaining the best finish in mulching). Sidestep system in frame sides for overcoming obstacles. Height adjustable rounded side skids (3 positions). Protected hydraulic hose connections and lubrication points.
ROTOR / TRANSMISSION
- Rotor assembled with fixed hammers.
- DuoBoltTM hammer assembly.
- 12 XPB drive belts with ESB system.
- Gearbox with built-in freewheel and input to 1000rpm (1-3/4” Z6)
- Rotor Assembled with self-aligning spherical roller bearings.
- Reinforced PTO shaft.
- Hammers with 2 carbide tips.
- Hammer holders S02 type welded to rotor with double helicoidal arrangement.