Tugger II - Model MCT-6-1012 - Rough Terrain Forklifts
If you are looking for an economical mover, then the Tugger II is the ideal machine for working in a rough terrain environment. Many standard features including differential lock and independent braking (allows for a tighter turning radius). The Tugger II is designed and built to be the efficient choice for many applications. Tugger II movers come with a Perkins or John Deere turbocharged diesel engine, ITL 4 x 4 fully synchromesh power shuttle transmission, ITL drive axle with a limited slip differential and Master Craft heavy duty box style constructed 2WD steer axle with double steer cylinders. All Master Craft forklifts have a 12-month or 2000-hour warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
- Lift Capacity @ 10' LC : 15,000 lb
- Mast Height Range : -9' to 45', -11' to 43'
- Engine : Cat® C 4.4 ACERT™ Tier 3 4 cyl. diesel turbo charged engine
- HP : 96
- Engine Capacity : 4.4 liters
- Transmission : Cat®
- Drive Axle : Cat®
- Wheel Drive : 2WD
- Total Mast Side Shift : 6'
- Steer Axle : MC 2WD steer axle