Turbo - Model II - Rigid Chain Cutter
This innovative, highly reliable and efficient product offers superior drive and thrust. The chain retainer is driven by a high performance turbine thus achieving unsurpassed results in the removal of roots, grease and mineral deposits.
- Each skid is size specific 6', 8', 10' or 12'
- Lightweight for use in hilly terrain
- Low maintenance (lubrication is not necessary)
- Easy and fast changeable chain retainers
- Capable of being used with recycled water
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduced operating costs
For removing obstructions such as roots, calcium, grease, scale and crust
- Optimized Hydro Mechanics
- Replaceable threaded ceramic nozzle inserts
- Aluminum body construction
- Stainless steel skid construction
- Double sealed stainless steel bearings
- Min. 18gpm @ 1/2' to Max 120gpm @ 1 1/4'