Turbo - Model BB Series - Sequencer for Dedusting Plants with Digital DP Control
Sequencer for dedusting plant cleaning cycle with digital dP control. Device with microprocessor management and electrical zero connected to earth to give high immunity from external interference and low field emission. Max 1 output relay. Max 2 digital voltfree input.
- Standard supply voltage : 230 VAC/115 VAC
- Suppty voltage on request : 24 VAC / 24 VDC
- Output voltage : 230VAC/115VAC/24VAC/24VDC
- Operating temperature : -10C^*50C
- Power requirement : 10 VA (Stand-by)
- Protection degree : IP66
- No. Outputs : 16
- Dimensions:/IP : 140 x230 x95 mm./IP66
- Select Number of outputs
- Activation time from 0.05 to 5.00 sec.
- Interval time from 1 to 999 sec.
- Short-circuit protection of every single output
- Manual activation of every single output from keyboard
- Input activation from external contacts
- Differential pressure digital control
- Differential pressure readout from internal transducer (max 10 kPa)
- Maximum dP alarm. Contact open with alarm. Automatic reset.
- dP zero readout regulation
- dP full range 10kPa
- Additional cycles after fan stop with fan mode selection.
- ON/OFF Cleaning cycle from external contact.
- 6x4 RILSAN air connections
- Maximum load power 25W per output
- Input / Output voltage selection.