Turbo - Model FB Series - Sequencer for Dedusting Plants without Digital DP Control Complete with Electropilots
Now recognized as the heart of the filter cleaning mechanism by optimising the performance of the dust filter as well as reducing maintenance and running costs . Sequencer for dedusting plant cleaning cycle without digital dP control. Device with microprocessor management and electrical zero connected to earth to give high immunity from external interference and tow field emission. Max i output relay. Max 2 dioital voltfree input.
- Sxtandard suppty voltage: 230 VAC/115 VAC
- Supply voltage on request : 24 VAC / 24 VDC
- Output voltage: 24VOC
- Operating temperature : -10C* + 50C
- Power requirement: 10 VA (Stand-by)
- Protection degree : IP65
- No. Outputs : 8
- Dimensions : 180x254x111 mm./IP66
- Select Number of outputs
- Activation time from 0.05 to 5.00 sec.
- Interval time from 1 to 999 sec.
- Short-circuit protection of every single output
- Manual activation of every single output from keyboard
- Input activation from external contacts
- ON/OFF cleaning cycle from external pressure switch
- Additional cycles after fan stop
- ON/OFF Cleaning cycle from external contact.
- Maximum load power 25W per output
- Input voltage selection
- Electropilot TURBO