Turbo - Model SC Series - Sequencer for Dedusting Plants without DP Control
Sequencer (or dedustmg plant cleaning cycle control without digital dP control by internal transducer. Device with microprocessor management and zero-crossing detection lor the outputs activation to give high immunity from external interference and low field emission. Max 3 output relays. Max 3 digital vottfree input.
- Standard supply voltage: 230 VAC/115 VAC
- Supply voltage on request: 24 VAC / 24 VDC
- Output voltage: 230 VAC /115 VAC / 24 VAC / 24 VDC
- Operating temperature : -10C + + S0C
- Power requirement: 10 VA (Stand-by)
- Protection degree : IP65
- No. Outputs : 16
- Dimensions : 240x185x114 mm. / IP65
- Relay Voltage ON (K1)
- Select Number of outputs
- Activation time from 0.05 to 5.00 sec.
- Interval time from 1 to 999 sec.
- Interval time between ev. during post-cleaning
- Short-circuit protection of every single output
- Manual activation of every single output from keyboard
- Input activation from external contacts
- Cleaning cycle
- ON/OFF cleaning cycle from external pressure switch. STOP at the end of the cycle
- Additional cycles from voltfree contact. ALWAYS enabled.
- ON/OFF cleaning cycle from external contact
- Operation hours-counter
- 8 A lighted switch of bipolar line
- Maximum load power 25W per output
- Input and output voltage selection
- Multi language display